How Do I Order?
Do you charge shipping?
Can I order by phone?
Is the site secure?
When will you charge my card / why hasn't it been charged?
What is your return policy?
How can I track my package?
How can I get help on an order?
What do I do if I am having trouble with my cart?
Can I mail in an order?
Do you ship overseas?
How long will my order take?
Who is Port Merchandise?
Q: How Do I Order?
A: To Purchase
1. Click a category (music, video, clothing, etc) in the upper left corner of the store's homepage under the heading browse products.
2. Click on the item you'd like to buy.
3. From the product page, use the dropdown menus to select options (size, quantity, etc.)
4. Click the 'Add to Cart' button.
5. Click either 'Continue Shopping' or 'Checkout.'
4. If checking out, log in to your Port Merch account or create a new account. NOTE: When creating a new account please be sure to NOT use your email address as your Username. Also remember that your username can be no longer than 17 characters.
5. To continue with checking out, click 'Submit'.
6. Choose payment by Visa, MasterCard, or American Express and enter credit card number. Enter CVV2 number (The last 3 or 4 digits of the number on the back of your card near the signature field.
8. Verify that all your information is correct (products, order quantities, billing address, shipping address) and click 'Submit Order.'
9. You may print the confirmation page for your records if you'd like. You will also be emailed a copy of this receipt.
Q: Can I mail in an order?
A: Yes. Simply go through the online shopping process (adding items to your cart, entering your name and address, etc). When you get to the final page of the checkout process, you will see your Total calculated with shipping and handling fees. You can then mail a check or money order (US funds!) to:
984 Trinity Rd.
Raleigh, NC 27607
Be sure to enclose a note telling us exactly what your order (what size, color, etc) and where you'd like it shipped.
Q: Do you charge shipping?
A: Yes, shipping and handling charges are calculated based on order weight and delivery destination.
Please note that your order may be subject to import duties and/or taxes imposed by Customs when your order reaches your country. Payment of all duties and taxes is the sole responsibility of the customer. Contact your local Customs office if you have questions about your country's import regulations.
Q: Can I order over the phone?
A: Yes. For assistance, please call us at 919-713-0078.
Q: Is this site secure?
A: Yes. Port Merchandise uses SSL encryption to protect the credit card data while it is in transit over the internet.
Q: When will you charge my card?
A: Your credit card is charged at the time your order is placed.
Q: What is your return policy?
A: We accept returns for any reason within 30 days of receipt.
We will issue refunds or exchanges for any reason on unworn/unwashed apparel. Include a $5 exchange fee for exchanges.
We will issue refunds or exchanges for any reason on unopened factory sealed products (DVDs, CDs, etc). Include a $5 exchange fee for exchanges.
We will issue exchanges for defective products. Note: we will exchange for only the exact same product. No exchange fee due for defective merchandise.
Please pack the merchandise you wish to exchange/return securely and send the package to the following address:
984 Trinity Rd.
Raleigh, NC 27607
Include a note telling us:
Your order number
Your name and contact information
Reason for return/exchange
Q: How can I track my package?
A: Send an email to email@example.com with the words "Tracking Request" in the subject line. Please tell us your order ID number and we will respond with tracking information. If you're not sure of your order ID number, just tell us the name used when you placed your order.
At this time, we do not provide tracking information for international orders. Please allow 3-6 weeks for delivery.
Q: How can I get help on an order?
A: You can email any and all questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also call us at 919-713-0078. Our business hours are M - F, 9:00am to 5:00pm Eastern Time. If leaving a voice mail, please let us know a good time to call you (and what time zone you're in!)
Q: What do I do if I am having trouble with my cart?
A: Try enabling cookies on your browser.
For Internet Explorer:
1. Click on Tools
2. Go down to Internet Options
3. In the Internet Options window click the Privacy tab
4. Move the slider bar down to Medium, Low, or Accepts All Cookies
5. Click the Apply button to save the settings
6. Click OK to close the Internet Options window
7. Exit the browser and begin a new transaction in a new window
1. Click on Tools
2. Go down to Options
3. Click on the Privacy icon
4. Click on the button next to Cookies, make sure 'allow site to set cookies' is checked
5. Click OK to save changes and close the Options window
6. Exit the browser and begin a new transaction in a new window
If you continue experiencing problems you might want to try using another computer or another browser type, or wait for 24 hours and try the transaction again as the problem could be internally on our end. Please email email@example.com for further assistance with our online stores, or call 919-713-0078.
Q: Do you ship overseas?
A: Of course! Please note: an extra Customs charge may be applied to your order. This fee is not charged by Port Merchandise and the customer is responsible for any additional duties or taxes. Please check with your local Customs office for more information about possible charges.
Q: How long will my order take?
We ship all orders by the tried and true US Postal Service.
Domestic orders: All orders 15 oz. and under are shipped via First Class Mail. Orders over 1 lb. are shipped via US Priority Mail. We ship from Raleigh, NC, so depending on your location, you will usually receive your order between 2 and 7 days. Please allow 14 days, however, before contacting us about a lost package. As luck would have it, your package usually arrives the same day you've emailed us to ask about it
International orders: All orders 63 oz. and under are shipped via First Class International Airmail. Orders over 64 oz. are shipped via International Priority Mail. Please allow 4 weeks before contacting us about lost international shipments. Unfortunately, we do not have tracking information for international shipments and therefore cannot ensure delivery. Rest assured, however, that we take great care in fulfilling your order and shipping your order. After that, it's in the hands of the postal service in your country. Lost or undelivered items are much less than 1%, even international orders!
Q: Who is Port Merchandise?
A: Port Merchandise is a full-service merchandising company that handles printing, tour service, and e-commerce for bands, record labels, and various other companies.
For more information, click here
For more information on Port Merchandise, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2008 Port Merchandise. All Rights Reserved.